Tasteful Selections is seeking applicants for a Maintenance Supervisor opportunity. This position will be responsible for scheduling a wide range of preventative maintenance activities in our Arvin, CA distribution facility including mechanical repairs, troubleshooting equipment, and working with instrumentation. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining and using parts inventory software, placing orders for parts, and maintaining purchase order records.
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and will work closely with other members of the team, including Plant, Engineering, and Production Managers.
Essential Funcitons and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Coordinate installation, maintenance, and repair work
- Responsible for training and overseeing maintenance technicians
- Organize schedules and assign work activity to maintenance team
- Develops and implements maintenance procedures
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems/equipment and identifies problems for repair
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Setup work orders for 2nd shift team
- Manages parts inventory and maintains organization of tool crib
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates