- Receive a competitive stipend.
- Get reimbursement for eligible travel expenses.
- Participate in real-world applications of Agronomy from a leading, US potato company.
- Receive coaching and mentoring from leaders who want you to succeed and join our company, as well as the opportunity for advancement.
- Make valuable contacts within the industry who can assist you with your career development, now and in the future.
- Gain an understanding of the entire business, including agronomy, operations, employee management, and logistics by spending time with Farm, Equipment, and Irrigation Managers.
CSS Farms provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CSS Farms complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.