CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
The IT Analyst will support operations and administration teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. This position will use large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization. The main priority is to focus on delivering value added solutions and information to drive innovation and continuous improvement by using a variety of tools for data analysis, building and implementing data models and data mining.
The position reports to the IT Data and Systems Manager and will support site management, administrative professionals and executives throughout the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Manage data in business systems, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Manage users and user roles within systems.
- Support development of reports and business analysis tools.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; design and recommend modifications.
- Support the design and implementation of a data warehouse to meet business requirements.
- Support implementation of new software and assist with strategic decision on new systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Assist in infrastructure systems and development.
- Support the database administrator functions for relational database systems.
- Assist in all other IT support duties as assigned.